The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP Scanjet 2200c Scanner. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software Compatible with Microsoft Windows Operating systems.
HP Scanjet 2200c Scanner full Driver Downloads
Driver Technical Details
File Version: 1.22
File Name: sj646en.exe
File Size: 123.8MB
Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
Cartridge Model: None
Product Type: Printer Driver and Software installation
Make sure the scanner software is installed.
Make sure the scanner is not plugged in to the pc.
Close all applications.
Choose the file you want to download to your system. With your mouse, click on the file.
The file will decompress into a default folder c:\sj588, or any folder of your choice.
Supported Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Xp (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 2000
Scanjet 2200C PrecisionScan LTX software
HP System Diagnostics Utility
ScanJet 2200C PrecisionScan LTX software update
Microsoft Windows ME
Microsoft Windows 98
HP ScanJet 2200C PrecisionScan LTX software/driver update
Microsoft Windows NT
Microsoft Windows 95
HP PrecisionScan Scanning Software Destinations Update 1.0, including support for MS Office XP
This update driver will increase the scanning speed for the HP ScanJet 2200C.
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site
How to Install HP Scanjet 2200c Scanner Drivers For Windows OS ?
- Choose type driver and click download button
- Please wait for software or driver complete download
- HP website will automatically detect your device and select the best installer for your operating system
- Do not turn off the printer during installation
- Double click file HP Scanjet 2200c Scanner just downloaded to launch follow the on-screen instructions
- Follow screen instruction to continue with and complete the setup
- After finish, try to print, scan or other depending on your printer functionality.
Note: The HP Scanjet 2200c Scanner includes everything you need to identify and use your printer and is the original software.