HP DesignJet 5000 Printer, Software and Driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X Operating Systems.
HP DesignJet 5000 Printer Driver Downloads
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 2000
Detailed Driver Information
File Version: 1.0
File Name: DJ5000ps_Pantone_Tables.zip
Release Date: Jul 2, 2008
Product Type: Printer Driver and Software installation
- Download (30.82MB)
Operating Systems: Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 2000
File Version: 5.35
File Name: pl243en.exe
Release Date: Mar 5, 2004
Windows AutoCAD 2000- AutoCAD 2005
- Download (Size: 1.15MB)
A Pantone table is a cross-reference table or palette created by Pantone for a particular printer that specifies the CMYK values which best match each of the Pantones solid colors.
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site
How to Install HP DesignJet 5000 Drivers For Windows and Mac X OS ?
- Choose type driver and click download button
- Please wait for software or driver complete download
- HP website will automatically detect your device and select the best installer for your operating system
- Do not turn off the printer during installation
- Double click file HP DesignJet 5000 just downloaded to launch follow the on-screen instructions
- Follow screen instruction to continue with and complete the setup
- After finish, try to print, scan or other depending on your printer functionality.
Note: The HP DesignJet 5000 includes everything you need to identify and use your printer and is the original software.