How to Print on a Windows Computer:
- Open the file you want to print on the computer.
- Please press Ctrl + P on the keyboard at the same time.
- When the pop-up window pop-up menu appears, select the browser you want to send.
- Click the Print button on the screen to complete the job.
How to Scan on a Windows Computer:
- Please make sure the Printer Driver is downloaded and installed.
- Place the item on the scanner glass or in the automatic document slot, depending on the type of your printer.
- Depending on the printer, open HP Scan or HP Solution Center.
- Please scan the file and save it anywhere on the computer.
- You can change the scan destination folder by clicking Save to File Save Options.
How to Send and Receive Faxes on HP Printers:
- Please make sure the printer is connected to the computer and installed properly.
- Load the pages you want to fax into the input tray correctly.
- For HP printers, there may be a Fax selection option. Complete this method before proceeding.
- Please turn the fax number you want to send the fax to completely and correctly.
- Please press Start or start fax, Process is complete.